Noncustodial Parents

If you are a noncustodial parent (parent not living with the child) and have received a summons to go to court for child support or already have a child support order, you may have some questions and concerns about the child support process. Please take the time to read the documents listed below, which were developed specifically for noncustodial parents.

For more information call 311 or the New York State Child Support Helpline at 888-208-4485.