Only the following applicant can apply for D-SNAP
You must have lived in one of the ten zip codes or two partial zip codes on October 27, 2012:
- 11224 and 11235, Coney Island, Brooklyn
- 11231, Red Hook, Brooklyn Partial area of 11229, Gerritsen Beach South of Allen Avenue, Brooklyn
- 10002, Lower East Side, Manhattan
- 10306, Staten Island: Southeast shore
- Partial area of 10305, North Midland Beach South of Seaview Avenue
- 11691, 11692, 11693, 11694, and 11697, The Rockaways, Queens
No current SNAP recipient can apply.
You must have disaster related expenses. Replacement of lost food cannot be counted.
Proof of identity and address of residence as of October 27, 2012 is required.
Documentation regarding income, resources and family composition will be reviewed and verified.
If you meet these guidelines, you can download the D-SNAP Application below.