FAQ: CBO/Government Agencies

View our list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) below.
  1. I am helping a client, how can I find out information about their application or case?
     Please fill out the Authorization to Release Case Information Form and fax it to 212-437-2615. If the client in question is a HASA client, please also fill out this additional HIPAA-compliant form. You may then contact Contact the Office of Constituent Services at 212-331-4640.

  2. I am interested in having a representative from HRA provide an overview of the agency. Who can I contact?
     Please contact Constituent Affairs at 212-331-4640 with the name of your organization and the date of the event and someone will contact you.

  3. How can I become a SNAP or Medicaid benefit community partner?
     SNAP and Medicaid Benefits partners facilitate access to SNAP or Medicaid Benefits for the working poor in NYC. To find out how your organization can become a community benefit partner, please call 212-331-4640. Find more information on the work of a community benefit partner.

  4. How can my organization submit bids to be considered for HRA's procurement and contracts?
     The Office of Contracts oversees the management of the agency's contract portfolio and assures compliance with the City's Procurement Policy Board Rules. Please visit our section Doing Business with HRA to find out about current Request For Proposals (RFPs) and Competitive Sealed Bids.