Many publications on this page are available in .PDF format. To download and print these forms and instructions, you will need the latest copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader. This program can be downloaded for free from this link: "Acrobat and the Web."
- Property Registration
- Heat and Hot Water Requirements
- Basement and Cellar Occupancy Requirements
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors
- Lead-Based Paint Treatment:
- Alternative Enforcement Program:
- Frequently Asked Questions on the Alternative Enforcement Program (Local Law #29 of 2007) in PDF. The AEP is an additional enforcement mechanism that HPD will use to enforce the correction of housing maintenance conditions in distressed multiple dwellings. The AEP will provide HPD with the ability to identify multiple dwellings that are not properly maintained and ensure that violations and the conditions that caused the violations are corrected. Using criteria set forth in the statute, each year HPD will designate 200 different multiple dwellings for participation in the AEP.