First Babies of 2013
||Elmhurst Hospital's first baby of 2013, Kaylee Sayuri Merino with parents Rosalba Merino and Eutiquio Mejia.|
||Lincoln Hospital's first baby of 2013, Joel Javier Sanchez, with mother Adelaida Santiago.|
||Metropolitan Hospital's first baby of 2013, Jeremiah Noel Thomas, with mother Jennifer Thomas and hospital staff.|
||Woodhull's first baby of 2013, Milan Aria Mackins, with mom Kiera Cottle.|
||Kings County Hospital's first baby of 2013, Niyelglen Williams, with parents Dafarna Wilson and Nigel Williams.|
Mother-to-be Rosalba Merino could hear the revelers in Times Square counting down to the New Year on the television as she gave birth at Elmhurst Hospital Center. Her baby and the new year arrived at exactly the same moment: 12 midnight on January 1. Little Kaylee Sayuri Merino is HHC's first baby of the year and one of New York City's first babies of 2013. She is among more than 20,000 babies who will be born at an HHC hospital this year. Kaylee's older brother Miguel, 7, was also born at Elmhurst Hospital. HHC welcomes Baby Kaylee and all the HHC First Babies of 2013.
First HHC Babies of 2013
- Elmhurst, 12:00 a.m. - Kaylee Sayuri Merino, Female, 6 lb., 11 oz.
- Kings County, 1:13 a.m. - Niyelglen Williams, Male, 7lb., 13 oz.
- Woodhull, 1:32 a.m. - Milan Aria Mackins, Female, 6lb., 13.2oz.
- Lincoln, 3:17 a.m. - Joel Javier Sanchez, Male, 5 lb., 7 oz.
- Metropolitan, 5:58 a.m. - Jeremiah Noel Thomas, Male, 7 lb., 1.6 oz.
- Queens, 7:57 a.m. - Baby Boy Naeem, 6 lbs., 15 oz.
- Harlem, 12:21 p.m. - Tyree Hasuan Kirkpatrick, Male, 7 lb. 13 oz.
- North Central Bronx, 2:20 p.m. - Jayce Gonzalez, Male, 6lb., 5 oz.
- Jacobi, 4:02 p.m. - Isabella Cappello, Female, 6 lb., 3 oz.