June 18, 2008 - The latest issue of Metro “Made in NY,” featuring an inside look into this summer’s film releases and TV show debuts, is now available online.
The summer edition features:
• Behind the scenes of “Made in NY” TV shows Royal Pains and Nurse Jackie
• Inside The Taking of Pelham 123
• A conversation with I Hate Valentine’s Day’s director/writer/actor Nia Vardalos
• Bios of this year’s “Made in NY” Award Honorees
• A profile of the TDF Costume Collection
• and much more.
Click here to read “Metro Made in NY” online.
The issue, a partnership between the Mayor’s Office of Film, Theatre and Broadcasting and Metro, is also available at various cultural institutions and participating “Made in NY” discount program vendors across the city.