May 23, 2008 - The latest issue of Metro Film, a special issue focusing on the importance of the entertainment industry in New York City, is now available in print and online. The industry employs 100,000 New Yorkers and generates $5 billion to the city’s economy each year.
The spring/summer edition features:
• a behind the scenes look at What Happens in Vegas
• profiles of the 2008 “Made in NY” Awards honorees
• a preview of upcoming films set in New York City
• a day in the life of a “Made in NY” PA trainee
• a “Law & Order” location map
• and much more.
Click here to read Metro Film online.
The issue, a partnership between Metro and the MOFTB, will also be available at various cultural institutions and participating “Made in NY” discount program vendors across the city throughout the summer.
To request print copies, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Metro Film in the subject line.