How to Request a Lecture or Presentation
To request a fire safety lecture or presentation, free of charge, contact the FDNY Fire Safety Education Unit at 718-281-3870. Please have the following information available at the time of your request:
- Name and address of the organization requesting the event.
- Name and telephone number of a contact person.
- The location and/or address where the event will take place.
- Date and time of the requested event.
- An alternate or rain date of the requested event.
- Purpose of the request (school, community event).
- Approximate age groups and number of people attending the event.
A minimum of two weeks’ notice is required.