Jobs | Overview | EMS Benefits/Salary | Promotions | Application Process | Eligibility | FAQs
All applicants to the FDNY EMS Command must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Have a motor vehicle driverís license valid in New York State (a valid driverís license from a state other than New York is acceptable as long as driving privileges in New York have not been lost due to outstanding fines, judgments, etc.).
- Have a valid NYS DOH EMS-Paramedic Certificate and New York City REMAC certification.
- Have a valid NYS DOH EMS- Emergency Medical Technician Certificate.
Back to Top