The Out-of-School Time (OST) Program provides a mix of academic, recreational and cultural activities afterschool, during holidays and summer vacation for young people enrolled in grades K-12. Programs are at no cost to you and are located in schools, community centers, settlement houses, religious institutions, cultural organizations, public housing and parks recreational facilities across all five boroughs of New York City.
New York City's OST programs provide:
- Separate programs for elementary, middle school, and high school students
- Quality programs with trained staff in a supportive environment
- Homework help and tutoring
- A schedule that meets the needs of working parents
- Healthy snacks for all participants