The Out-of-School Time (OST) Program provides a mix of academic, recreational and cultural activities afterschool, during holidays and summer vacation for young people enrolled in grades K-12. Programs are free of charge and are located in neighborhoods across all five boroughs of New York City.
New York City's OST programs provide:
- Separate programs for elementary, middle school, and high school students
- Quality programs with trained staff in a supportive environment
- Homework help and tutoring
- A schedule that meets the needs of working parents
- Healthy snacks for all participants