Department of Sanitation - New York City
Sign up for E-Mail Updates
Department of Sanitation - New York City Department of Sanitation - New York City


Adobe Acrobat Reader




Overflowing, Broken, Uncovered Receptacles
For NYC Residents Only
You can tell us about your request here on the Internet OR
by calling the New York City Citizen Service Center at 3-1-1.
Javascript must be enabled in order to submit a valid request.

Overflowing, Broken or Uncovered Receptacles Service Request
Building owners are required to provide adequate receptacles for collection. To report a violation, please complete and submit the following form:
What is the name and address of the violator?
* Boro:
Name of Violator or Business:
* Street Address:
* Between Streets:
Additional Information:
e.g. Exact location
(maximum 100 characters)
If necessary, how can we contact you?
I would like to remain anonymous
My contact information is as follows:
Daytime Telephone Number including Area Code:
E-mail Address:
* denotes required field