FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Press Release #14-083
Scott Gastel/Bonny Tsang (212) 839-4850
Suspension of Alternate Side Parking Regulations for October 14-15 Near Queens Borough Hall
The New York City Department of Transportation, in conjunction with the Department of Sanitation, today announced the suspension of Alternate Side Parking Regulations for Tuesday, October 14 and Wednesday, October 15 for streets near the Queens Borough Hall, to assist with the closure of the Queens Borough Hall Municipal Garage and Parking Field.
Alternate Side Parking will be suspended within and including the following streets (please see the map for detailed locations):
- Metropolitan Avenue from Union Turnpike to Hillside Avenue
- Union Turnpike from Metropolitan Avenue to Main Street
- Main Street from Union Turnpike to Queens Boulevard
- Queens Boulevard from Main Street to Hillside Avenue
- Hillside Avenue from Queens Boulevard to Metropolitan Avenue
Alternate Side Parking has already been suspended on the following dates: October 13 in observance Columbus Day, October 16 in observance of Shemini Atzereth, and October 17 in observance of Simchas Torah.