The New York City Department of Transportation, in conjunction with the Department of Sanitation, today announced the suspension of Alternate Side Parking Regulations for Tuesday, October 7 and Wednesday, October 8 for streets near the Queens Borough Hall, to assist with the closure of the Queens Borough Hall Municipal Garage and Parking Field.
Alternate Side Parking will be suspended within and including the following streets (please see the map for detailed locations):
1. Metropolitan Avenue from Union Turnpike to Hillside Avenue
2. Union Turnpike from Metropolitan Avenue to Main Street
3. Main Street from Union Turnpike to Queens Boulevard
4. Queens Boulevard from Main Street to Hillside Avenue
5. Hillside Avenue from Queens Boulevard to Metropolitan Avenue
Alternate Side Parking has already been suspended for October 6 in observance of Idul-Adha, and October 9-10 in observance of Succoth.