Video and Picture Upload
You can upload up to three (3) files.
You can upload a total of three files, but the total size of all files uploaded can not exceed 3 MB.
- Videos must be in .mov, .mpg, .mp4, .avi, .wmv, .3gp, .3g2, .3gpp2, or .rm format.
- Pictures must be in .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, or .tif format.
- Audio files must be in .mp3, .mp2, .wav, .wma, .aac, or .ra format.
Before uploading, make sure that all the videos and pictures you are sending are appropriate and relevant to the service request to which they are to be attached.
Get help using the Video/Picture Upload tool
By uploading images to 311 you agree that the City may use the images for whatever purposes it sees fit. The City cannot guarantee that images will be reviewed or relied upon by its investigators. However, there are several things you can do to improve the usefulness of your image submission:
- Submit images with high resolution
- Make sure images are not blurry, and that the images clearly indicate the thing complained about
- Make sure that you upload images that correspond to your complaint. The City cannot return or delete images that you did not intend to submit, even if those images are personal in nature. Individuals who submit offensive or harassing images not related to City business may be liable for violations of law.