GET & GIVE HELP AND INFORMATION
- National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline (1-866-331-9474 or 1-866-331-8453 [TTY]) -
National 24-hour resource by phone or online, specifically designed for teens and young adults with real-time one-on-one support from trained Peer (Teen) Advocates.
- How to identify teen dating violence (PDF)
- What to do: (PDF) If you are being abused by someone else/If you are abusing someone else
- Help a friend: (PDF) If your friend is being abused by someone else/If your friend is abusing someone else
- Reach out to Day One, a New York City organizations devoted to the issue of teen dating violence.
- Resource List (PDF) for Adolescent Victims of Domestic Violence and Dating Violence
- Learn more about Teen Dating Violence, including:
See It and Stop It Campaign - This site was created by teens in Massachusetts to help other teens identify teen dating violence, help victims and abusers get help, and take action to end teen relationship violence.
The New York City Mayor’s Office to Combat Domestic Violence offers several youth-focused programs including the NYC Healthy Relationship Training Academy and the Adopt-A-School/Relationship Abuse Prevention Program.