Did you know that you can now complete and submit URFs online?
Follow the steps listed below to get started!
You will need to create an account on NYC-MED, the portal where the web-URF is posted. If you do not already have an account on NYC-MED, follow these instructions:
- Enter the NYC-MED web address into browser: http://www.nyc.gov/health/nycmed
- To create a new user ID, Select the link "Not yet a
user? Click here."
- After the new user page loads, enter the required
information (including first name, last name, professional degree, email
address, secret question/answer, work affiliation, and work address.) You will
be asked to create a password. Record the password in a secure location.
- Check the email account you provided to NYC-MED; an email containing your new user ID should be generated within 1 hour. Your password will NOT be contained within the email.
Note: Only one user ID may be generated per unique email address.
- Return to the NYC-MED web page to confirm your user ID and password are functional: http://www.nyc.gov/health/nycmed. Once you successfully log in, the link to the URF will be located on the upper-left side of the web page.
Now you're ready to enter URFs online. Follow these instructions:
- Enter the NYC-MED web address into your browser: http://www.nyc.gov/health/nycmed
- Enter your username and password.
- Choose 'Universal Reporting Form' from the menu on the left of the screen.