Welcome to the New York Citywide Immunization Registry (CIR)! The CIR keeps immunization records for New York City's children.
Our Mission: To improve the immunization status of all NYC children by consolidating immunization information and sharing it with health care providers, families, and agencies concerned with children's health.
Register your practice online.
Look up records & report immunizations: Online Registry
Public and private schools interested in accessing the Online Registry to view immunization records, please download, fill out and fax back these forms to the CIR.
Forgot your CIR facility code? If you think you may be registered and have forgotten your facility code, enter your information on the registration page for verification to obtain your facility code.
► See who is on the Provider Honor Roll
► See who is on the Provider Special Mention List
Information for Providers
For Parents & Guardians
Information for Parents, Guardians, and Inidviduals
For Schools, Child Care Facilities & Camps
Information for Schools/Child Care Centers & Camps
CIR Fact Sheets For:
Guides for reference:
- Update your vaccine codes list used to report to the CIR:
- VFC Vaccine Inventory Requirement (PDF).
- See guide (PDF) on how to report vaccine inventory on hand and lot information.
- Access your patient’s immunization records for their shots received:
New Features in the Online Registry
- Online CH205 Form: Enter health examination data, save and re-use forms- sign up for a webinar.
- Order VFC Vaccines and Influenza Online
- Receive ordering recommendations and track your VFC vaccine orders
- Report and return spoiled or expired VFC vaccines
- Produce up-to-date coverage reports
- Print lists, letters and labels to recall or send reminders to patients due shots
- Remove inactive patients from your MyList MOGE (Moved or Gone Elsewhere) (PDF)
Online Registry Guides
New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
Citywide Immunization Registry
42-09 28th Street, 5th Floor, CN 21
Long Island City, NY 11101-4132
Phone: (347) 396-2400
Fax: (347) 396-2559