- Swimming at 150 feet or more from shore is prohibited.
- No motorized vehicles shall be permitted on the beach, except emergency and maintenance vehicles operated by the aquatic supervisory staff, lifeguards,
- Water Sports: No boating, water skiing, fishing, scuba diving, or surfboarding shall be permitted in a swimming area when swimming and wading is allowed. Floating lines, buoys, or signs may designate separate areas for the above activities.
- Swimming and wading are prohibited outside of established hours, at night, during lightning or a thunderstorm, or in dangerous or unauthorized areas.
- Fishing: Fishing shall be permitted only in areas designated for fishing where swimming and wading has been restricted.