World TB Day Medical Conference
A Patient-centered Approach to TB Control: Current Perspectives and Future Vision
This conference for healthcare providers will address TB prevention and control efforts in New York City. Topics will include local epidemiology, new guidelines on TB infection, the intersection between TB and diabetes, approaches to patient-centered TB care, and opportunities for strengthening community partnerships.
Tuberculin Skin Test Training/Seminar
This two-day training is for nurses and other licensed healthcare providers. You will review TB basics and get hands-on practice administering and reading Tuberculin Skin Tests (TSTs).
Participants can now register for 2015 sessions:
See the TST flyer (PDF) for more information.
- April 27 & 29
- June 22 & 24
- Aug. 24 & 26
- Oct. 26 & 28
- Nov. 30 & Dec. 2
Past Events: Information and Presentations
- World TB Day 2015: A Patient-centered Approach to TB Control: Current Perspectives and Future Vision, Friday March 20, 2015.
- World TB Day 2014: One City, One World, Zero TB, Friday March 21, 2014.
- World TB Day 2013: Towards Zero TB, Friday March 22, 2013.
- World TB Day 2012: Stopping TB in my Lifetime, Friday, March 23
- World TB Day 2011: Fighting TB in NYC: Innovations and Challenges