- Preventing Falls in Older Adults (November 2015, PDF)
- Influenza Prevention and Control, 2015-2016 (November 2015, PDF)
- Identifying Developmental Risks and Delays in Young Children (October 2015, PDF)
- Preventing Injection-Associated Infections in Outpatient Settings (September 2015, PDF)
- Providing Primary Care to Transgender Adults (August 2015, PDF)
- Diagnosing and Managing Hepatitis C (June 2015, PDF)
- Buprenorphine-an Office-Based Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder (March 2015, PDF)
- Providing Comprehensive Health Care to Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM) (November 2014, PDF)
- Emergency Preparedness for Health Care Providers (October 2014, PDF)
- Diagnosing and Managing the Mental Health Needs of Adults Exposed to Disaster (January 2014)
- City Health Information Archives
Subscribe to Receive CHI by E-Mail
City Health Information (CHI) is an evidence-based clinical bulletin for health care providers throughout New York City. It is published electronically approximately 10 times each year, bringing timely, practical guidance on important public health topics such as hepatitis C, opioid misuse, and influenza. The interactive electronic format allows readers easy access to our guidelines and resources. Guidance is also distributed periodically through brochures and Dear Colleague letters.
When you register for your free CHI subscription, you will be asked to provide basic information that will help us tailor the CHI, as well as letters and brochures, to particular readers. This information will not be shared with anyone outside of the Health Department.