Congratulations on being considered for employment with the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene!
Your eligibility for this position will be contingent upon completion of a background investigation and/or a health assessment satisfactory to the Department.
Please refer to the list of New Hire forms found below. These New Hire forms are required to be completed prior to meeting with your Compliance Specialist on the day of your scheduled processing appointment. The completed forms, along with the required documentation, will be reviewed by the Compliance Specialist assigned to work with you throughout your processing procedure.
Please do not resign from your current employment until you have received notification from your hiring program to commence employment.
- NYCAPS New Health Benefits Enrollment Process (PDF)
- Workers' Compensation Statement of Rights (PDF)
- Commissioner's Memo on Executive Order #39 (PDF)
- NYCAPS New Hire Form-Employee Personal Data (PDF)
- DCAS Agreement Under Section 1127 of the New york City Charter (PDF)
- DCAS Employee Data Sheet: Residency Requirement (PDF)
- Pre-employment Agreement (PDF)
- Federal Drug Free Work Place Notice (PDF)
- DCAS Designation of Beneficiary (PDF)
- DCAS Agency Shop Fee Agreement (PDF)
- City Clerk's Certification for City Employees (PDF)
- Conflict of Interest Board Charter (PDF)
- Oath Agreement (PDF)
- DOHMH Standards of Conduct (PDF)
- Talent Acquisition Sourcing Survey (PDF)
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9 (PDF)
- Jurisdicational Class Acknowledgement (PDF)
- Seasonal City Employees (PDF)
- Acknowledgement of Reciept (PDF)
- Processing Fees (WORD)
- Notice to Employees (WORD)