Note: On May 1, 2014, the NYCe-File system was replaced with a new NYCeFILE system for property tax payments.
Pay your business and property taxes using Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Funds are withdrawn directly from your bank. You can also request business tax extensions online.
Internet Explorer 8+, Chrome 5+, Safari 5+, Firefox 3.5+, or Opera 10+
Firewalls may need to be disabled to use this application.
Other browsers may work although not recommended. If you are using Internet Explorer 9+ we recommend that you click on the "Compatibility View" icon in your browser bar and switch to Internet Explorer 8 compatiblity while using the system.
For more information click here.
With e-Services you can pay the following taxes electronically:
- Banking Corporation Tax (BCT) - Estimated
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Tax (CMVT)
- Commercial Rent Tax (CRT)
- E-911 Telecommunications Surcharge
- General Corporation Tax (GCT) - Estimated
- General Corporation Tax (GCT) - NYC-4S-EZ only
- Hotel Room Occupancy Tax
- Unincorporated Business Tax (UBT) - Estimated
- Unincorporated Business Tax (UBT) - NYC-202S only
- Utility Tax
The following extension requests are also available with e-Services:
- Banking Corporation Tax (BCT)
- General Corporation Tax (GCT)
- Unincorporated Business Tax (UBT)
Email NYCe-File Helpdesk (Property Tax Payments)
Email e-Services (Business Tax Filing, Payments and Extensions)
Business Tax e-File (BTeF) Program
Tax software vendors, developers, and tax practitioners are encouraged to electronically file Federal and NYC business tax returns together in the Business Tax e-File (BTeF) program. Read more.