পুনর্নবিকরণ আবেদন (DRIE)
Aplikasyon pou Renouvèlman (DRIE)
Льгота для пожилых граждан по росту арендной платы (DRIE)
Solicitud de renovación (DRIE)
- Certification by Renewal Applicant without a Lease (DRIE) – Use this form in lieu of a lease if you have made several attempts to obtain a signed lease from your landlord and still have not received one.
- Apartment Benefit Transfer Application (DRIE) - Use this form if you have moved into another rent regulated apartment, room or hotel unit and would like to transfer your DRIE benefit. This form must be submitted within 60 days of moving to the new apartment.
- Redetermination Application (DRIE) - Use this form to apply for a redetermination of your DRIE frozen rent amount if you had a permanent loss of 20% or more of your household income since your last approved application. This form must be submitted within 60 days of the permanent loss of income.
- Benefit Takeover Application (DRIE) – Use this form to apply for a takeover of the DRIE benefit from a current DRIE beneficiary who has permanently left the household (Moved, passed away, permanently placed in a nursing home, etc.). This form must be submitted with 60 days of the DRIE recipient vacating the apartment.
- SCRIE <-> DRIE Transfer Application – Use this form to transfer from the SCRIE to DRIE program or DRIE to SCRIE program. A SCRIE <-> DRIE transfer cannot be granted if the application is received more than 6 months after the original benefit expires.
- Appeal Application (DRIE) – Use this form to appeal a decision made by DRIE. This form must be submitted within 60 days of the date on your Appeal Determination letter.
- Tax Abatement Credit (TAC) Adjustment Application For Tenants (DRIE) - Use this form if you are presently receiving a DRIE benefit and wish to apply for an adjustment to the TAC amount due to a Maximum Collectible Rent (MCR) increase, fuel cost adjustment, MCI increase, J-51 reduction or a rent discrepancy (i.e. Casado v. Markus, lease adjustment, preferential rent, etc.)