Льгота для пожилых граждан по росту арендной платы (DRIE)
Solicitud de renovación (DRIE)
- Certification by Renewal Applicant without a Lease (DRIE) – Use this form in lieu of a lease if you have made several attempts to obtain a signed lease from your landlord and still have not received one.
- Apartment Benefit Transfer Application (DRIE) - Use this form if you have moved into another rent regulated apartment, room or hotel unit and would like to transfer your DRIE benefit.
- Redetermination Application (DRIE) - Use this form to apply for a redetermination of your DRIE frozen rent amount if you had a permanent loss of 20% or more of your household income since your last approved application.
- Benefit Takeover Application (DRIE) – Use this form to apply to take over the DRIE benefit of a DRIE beneficiary who has passed away or has been permanently placed into a nursing home.
- SCRIE <-> DRIE Transfer Application – Use this form to transfer from the SCRIE to DRIE program or DRIE to SCRIE program.
- Appeal Application (DRIE) – Use this form to appeal a decision made by DRIE.
- Tax Abatement Credit (TAC) Adjustment Application For Tenants (DRIE) - Use this form if you are presently receiving a DRIE benefit and wish to apply for an adjustment to the TAC amount due to a Maximum Collectible Rent (MCR) increase, fuel cost adjustment, MCI increase, J-51 reduction or a rent discrepancy (i.e. Casado v. Markus, lease adjustment, preferential rent, etc.)