If your property is fully tax exempt or if you have a zero balance on your tax bill, you will receive TAC credits on your property tax bill. You may request a refund by submitting a Property Refund Request.
- TAC Adjustment to Abatement (DRIE) - Use this form if you are presently receiving a DRIE benefit and wish to apply for an adjustment due to a discrepancy in TAC, fuel cost adjustment, MCI increase or J-51 reduction.
- Annual Owner/Agent Adjustment for Rent Controlled Apartments (DRIE) - Use this form if you are an owner/agent with updated Fuel Cost (FCA) or Maximum Collectible Rent (MCR) or Maximum Base Rent (MBR) information for DRIE tenants.
- Landlord / Managing Agent Notification of Tenant's Ineligibility (DRIE) - Use this form to notify the DRIE program of tenants who are no longer eligible to receive this benefit
- Property Change Form for Managing Agent or Building Owner Information (DRIE) - Use this form to correct errors or request changes to the information on DRIE TAC Reports.
- Appeal Application (DRIE) - Use this form to appeal a decision made by DRIE.
- Adjustment of Legal Rent Based on Casado v. Markus, RGB 40/41 (2011 NY SLIP OP 2072) (DRIE) - Use this form if you are a landlord applying for adjustments to legal rent increases for rent stabilized units based on the Casado v. Markus court action.