If your property is fully tax exempt or if you have a zero balance on your tax bill, you will receive TAC credits on your property tax bill. You may request a refund by submitting a Property Refund Request.
- Annual Owner/Agent Adjustment for Rent Controlled Apartments (DRIE) - Use this form if you are an owner/agent with updated Fuel Cost (FCA) or Maximum Collectible Rent (MCR) or Maximum Base Rent (MBR) information for DRIE tenants.
- Landlord / Managing Agent Notification of Tenant's Ineligibility (DRIE) - Use this form to notify the DRIE program of tenants who are no longer eligible to receive this benefit
- Property Change Form for Managing Agent or Building Owner Information (DRIE) - Use this form to correct errors or request changes to the information on DRIE TAC Reports.
- Appeal Application (DRIE) - Use this form to appeal a decision made by DRIE.
- Adjustment of Legal Rent Based on Casado v. Markus, RGB 40/41 (2011 NY SLIP OP 2072) (DRIE) - Use this form if you are a landlord applying for adjustments to legal rent increases for rent stabilized units based on the Casado v. Markus court action.
- Tax Abatement Credit (TAC) Adjustment Application for Owner/Agents (DRIE) - Use this form if you are an owner/agent with updated Fuel cost (FCA) or Maximum Collectible Rent (MCR) information or if you wish to apply for an adjustment to the DRIE applicant's TAC amount due to an MCI increase, J-51 reduction or a rent discrepancy (i.e. Casado v. Markus, lease adjustment, preferential rent, etc.).