- Exemption Application for Homeowners for Tax Year 2015/16
Заявление на льготу для домовладельцев
Solicitud de Exención para Propietarios
Includes STAR, DHE & SCHE, and Veterans exemptions. If the due date falls on a weekend or holiday, then applications must be postmarked by the next business day.
- Change in Exemption Status Application
This application can only be used to report a change in a current exemption status, including: The property is no longer used as your primary residence, you have a change in income or there is a change in your Veterans disability percentage. This application cannot be used to request a new exemption. For such requests, you would have to use the Exemption Application for Owners.
Requesting an Adjustment to Tax Exemptions FAQ
- Clergy Exemption Application
- Condominium and Cooperative Forms
- Construction Forms (Includes 421a, 421b, CEP, CRP, ICIP/ICAP, J51)
- Disabled Crime Victim/Good Samaritan Exemption Application (Coming Soon)
- Disabled Rent Increase Exemption (DRIE) Owner Forms
- Senior Citizen Rent Increase (SCRIE) Owner Forms
- Military Request for Relief Application (from Lien Sales, ECB Judgments, Parking Judgments and Tax Warrants) Active military personnel may request relief from the Lien Sale, Tax Warrants, Environmental Control Board judgments, and parking judgments.