- Location: Complete address with block and Lot. Job application available.
- Equipment information: CD #, SN #, manufacturer, model and owner
- Applicant and Equipment user complete information.
- Statement and Signatures from equipment user, safety coordinator and applicant.
- PE/RA stamp and signature.
- PE/RA letter required describing equipment and configuration to be used site condition, maximum load and radius and responsibility of applicant.
- Copies of active CD registration.
- Erecting crane amendment.
- Erector’s license and letter.
- Technical Report (Form CD-8) for Directive 14 inspection request.
- Crane diagram and specifications; crane outrigger reactions, telescopic sequence, outriggers spread and counterweights.
- Complete calculation for equipment reaction, dunnage, support, stability, boom/jib clearance, etc.
- Copy of Cranes and Derricks approved load chart covering the range of use applied for.
- Crane surcharge on foundation wall, vault, basement wall and other structures.
- Location plan with dimension, north arrow, street width, traffic direction, sidewalk width, adjacent buildings, distance to subway, flagmen and other pertinent informations.
- Crane location with front and rear indicated, distance to building line, swing of boom, maximum radius/pick loads, detail of dunnage and other equipment support.
- Cross sections showing vault, foundation wall and underground structure affected by equipment placement.
- Elevation drawing showing clearances from existing structures and load set points.
- General notes of operation and safety.
- Letter from other agencies (TA, Amtrak, LIRR, SCA, NYCHA, Port Authority, Metro North)
- Evacuation letter from the property managing office.
- Letter from structural engineer of record for equipment supported by an existing structure.
- Certified load data.
- Schedule for assembling or disassembling of equipment.
- Request for inspection and magnaflux report.