Newsletter Sign-up Weather Advisories Owner's Bill of Rights Printer Friendly Format Translate This Page
House #
Street Name
Complaints & Challenges

You can report illegal/unsafe construction work and improper building use by calling 311 or visiting 311 online.

Search construction in your neighborhood

Development Challenge Process

The Department has a formalized challenge process, which allows anyone to challenge Department decisions.

This Development Challenge process applies to zoning approvals issued after July 13, 2009 on all new buildings and building enlargement projects.
Learn more