Newsletter Sign-up Weather Advisories Owner's Bill of Rights Printer Friendly Format Translate This Page
House #
Street Name

To obtain a permit, a licensed Professional Engineer (PE) or Registered Architect (RA) must submit an application to the Department. A Department plan examiner will review the application and plans for any legal/zoning objections. When objections are satisfied, the Department will approve the application. A PE or RA may also certify that plans conform to all applicable laws.
Learn more about filing an Application

Drawing Standards
Electronic Filing at the NYC Development Hub
New York City Energy Conservation Code (NYCECC)
Plan Examination
Post Approval Amendments
Professional Certification
Records Management Fees
Required Items
Zoning Diagrams