Go Green and Join Your Fellow New Yorkers: Sign Up for eBilling Today
Thousands of your fellow New Yorkers are interfacing with DEP electronically and taking advantage of the convenience of eBilling and ePayment. eBilling provides customers with the ability to receive an email notification when their bill is available and then use a link within that email to view and pay their bill online. Access to the bill is available through mobile devices or through any internet connection no matter where they are. Flexible ePayment options provide these customers with a far more convenient, reliable and secure alternative for making payment than mailing in a check.
Follow these simple steps to register for eBilling
- Click on the blue My DEP Account button at the top of this page
- If you do not have an online account with DEP, just complete the simple registration process and login with your new user ID and password
- Select your account from the drop down menu and click on the Enroll for Services tab at the top of your screen. This will take you to the Enroll for Services page
- Find the small button and select Yes, please enroll me in eBilling
- Then click Update. You will receive an email confirming your registration for paperless billing
Follow these simple steps to view your bill online
- When a new water bill is issued, you will receive an email from DEP with your account number, the bill amount, and the due date.
- Click on the link provided in the email to login to My DEP Account and view your bill online
- Select your account from the drop down menu and click on the See My Bill tab at the top of your screen
- Click on the dates given in the Billing History section to view your most recent bill online (the bill will appear in a pop-up window)
- Pay your bill online by clicking on the Make a Payment tab at the top of the Billing History page
REMEMBER – If you have any questions please call either 311 or DEP’s Call Center at 718-595-7000. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.