Get a 2% Discount On Your Water and Sewer Bill
(Please note that the 2% discount program is set to expire June 30, 2012)
If you would like to receive the discount you must:
- Be billed on your metered consumption,
- Sign up for the Direct Debit Payment option (your bill will be paid in full, automatically, 5 days after the bill is issued), and
- Agree to receive your bills electronically instead of by mail. (Click here to learn more about paperless billing)
To register for the 2% discount:
- Login to My DEP Account and select Make a Payment on the home page (If you do not have a DEP online account, click on the My DEP Account button at the top of this page to register).
- Enter your Access Code and click Login (If this is your first time using DEP’s online payment site, you may have to create an Access Code and provide some additional registration information).
- You will be taken to the new online payment home page. Click Continue under the Direct Debit Payment option.
- Agree to the terms (you must agree to pay the bill in full when issued).*
- Click on the Choose a Payment Source menu and add a payment method.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click Continue.
- Review your scheduled payment details and click Add Scheduled Payment. You will receive an on-screen message indicating that your changes have been successfully recorded.**
REMEMBER – If you have any questions please call either 311 or DEP’s Call Center at 718-595-7000. You can also send us an email at email@example.com.
*Customers who sell their property must un-enroll from the Direct Debit Payment Program. If you do not, you will continue to have your account debited until you manually un-enroll from the Direct Debit Payment program.
**To review your payment instructions at any time, place your cursor over the navigation bar and select Scheduled Payments.