Pay Your Water and Sewer Bill Online
To pay your water and sewer bill you will need your water and sewer bill account number, located at the top of your water bill.
Pay Your Bill Online
DEP now offers a variety of enhancements and options for account holders through the DEP website. Use your computer, smartphone, or tablet to make payments any time. For both online and mobile payments, you can pay via automated transfer from your checking or savings account without an additional charge. We will also accept credit and debit card payments, including MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards, for a 2.25% convenience fee. We do not accept Visa.
- Register for a My DEP Account (click on “My DEP Account and Online Bill Pay” blue button in the top right corner)
- View your water usage
- Sign-up for leak notifications
- Enroll in paperless billing
- Create a Payment Profile in your My DEP Account. If you already have a payment profile, you will be prompted to create a new access code when you sign in. This access code is an added level of security that will further protect your personal information. We also offer the following payment features:
- Easy one-time payments save your payment information on our secure payment site
- Automatic bill payments set up a recurring payment for your DEP bills
- Consolidated payments initiate a single transaction to pay multiple DEP bills
- QuickPay - pay a bill without logging in! Look for the QuickPay shortcut next to the My DEP Account login.
- Sign up or Log in to My DEP Account
- Frequently Asked Questions and Recurring Payments (PDF)
- Video Tutorials