Pay Your Water and Sewer Bill Online
Scheduled IT System Maintenance
Online services are down for maintenance from 2:00 PM Saturday to 5:00 AM on Sunday, April 19th. You can make a payment by phone by calling toll-free (866) 622-8292. We are sorry for the inconvenience that this may have caused.
To pay your water and sewer bill you will need your water and sewer bill account number, located at the top of your water bill.
Pay Your Bill Online
DEP now offers a variety of enhancements and options for account holders through the DEP website. Use your computer, smartphone, or tablet to make payments any time. For both online and mobile payments, you can pay via automated transfer from your checking or savings account without an additional charge. We will also accept credit and debit card payments, including MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards, for a 2.25% convenience fee. We do not accept Visa.
- Register for a My DEP Account (click on “My DEP Account and Online Bill Pay” blue button in the top right corner)
Within your My DEP Account, select Make a Payment. You will be prompted to create a Profile and an access code. This access code is an added level of security that will further protect your personal information.
Once you have established your profile, we offer multiple payment options:
- On-going payments save your payment information on our secure payment site to avoid having to reenter for future payments
- Automatic bill payments set up a recurring payment for your DEP bills
- Consolidated payments initiate a single transaction to pay multiple DEP bills
- QuickPay - pay a bill without logging in! Look for the QuickPay shortcut next to the My DEP Account login.
- Sign up or Log in to My DEP Account
- Frequently Asked Questions and Recurring Payments (PDF)
- Video Tutorials