Significant Non-Compliance List
In accordance with Title 40 Part 403.8(f) (2) (viii) of the Code of Federal Regulations and Title 15, Section 19-10 (g) of the Rules of the City of New York, the Department of Environmental Protection is required to publish a list of establishments in New York City that were in significant noncompliance with applicable pretreatment standards and other requirements during the previous 12 months. Significant noncompliance is defined in 40 CFR 403.8(f) (2) (viii). Below is an alphabetical listing of these establishments for the period from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017.
- ABRAHAM BARBER
- ALSCO JEWELRY OF NEW YORK, INC.
- * AMCOR DESIGN, INC.
- * CNV PAINTING
- * COCA COLA REFRESHMENTS USA, INC.
- † COOPER TANK & WELDING CORP.
- *† EARRINGS UNLIMITED INC.
- G & J SETTING CORP.
- * GEMBAR SETTING, INC.
- GENERAL GALVANIZING & SUPPLY CO, INC.
- † HERCULES HEAT TREATING CORP.
- *† INDUSTRIAL FINISHING PRODUCTS
- *† INTERNATIONAL FLAVORS & FRAGRANCES
- JEAN & ALEX JEWELRY MANUFACTURING & CONSULTANTS, INC.
- *† LEE SPRING CO, LLC
- * MAESTRO NYC, INC.
- * NY FINE JEWELRY DESIGN INC.
- † NYC DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
- PRECISION GEAR INCORPORATED
- * RAM JEWELRY
- RELIABLE JEWELRY CONTRACTORS INC.
- SILVERMAN-GORF INC.
- SUMER GOLD LTD
- T & M PLATING CO., INC.
- * VARTAN MANUFACTURING CORP.
*These establishments are on the list for late reporting only.
†These establishments are Non-Significant Industrial Users.