Significant Non-Compliance List
In accordance with Title 40 Part 403.8(f) (2) (viii) of the Code of Federal Regulations and Title 15, Section 19-10 (g) of the Rules of the City of New York, the Department of Environmental Protection is required to publish a list of establishments in New York City that were in significant noncompliance with applicable pretreatment standards and other requirements during the previous 12 months. Significant noncompliance is defined in 40 CFR 403.8(f) (2) (viii). Below is an alphabetical listing of these establishments for the period from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018.
- * ALSCO JEWELRY OF NY, INC.
- * AMCOR DESIGN, INC.
- BEST JEWELRY CONTRACTING, INC.
- * CHAINDOM ENTERPRISES, INC
- CHARLES VAILLANT, INC.
- EPIC PHARMA, INC.
- G & J SETTING CORP.
- JAMES PITTA JEWELRY POLISHING, INC.
- JEAN & ALEX JEWELRY MANUFACTURING & CONSULTANTS, INC.
- JP JEWELRY CORPORATION
- LE PAVEH LTD
- * MAESTRO NYC, INC.
- * NY FINE JEWELRY DESIGN, INC.
- † NYC DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
- O. K. SONG JEWELRY, INC.
- P. E. GUERIN
- * PRATT PAPER (NY), INC.
- PRECISION GEAR INCORPORATED
- RICHMONT NORTH AMERICA, INC.
- RICHMONT NORTH AMERICA, INC. D/B/A LES ATELIERS DE VAN CLEFF & ARPELS
- SILVERMAN-GORF, INC.
- SUMER GOLD LTD
- TECH PRODUCTS, INC.
- TIMELESS DESIGNS BY JACOB BRYAN, LTD
- TRU-TONE METAL PRODUCTS, INC.
*These establishments are on the list for late reporting only.
†These establishments are Non-Significant Industrial Users.