June 1, 2006
Contact: 800-575-LAND (5263)
DEP Land Management to Auction Used Rowboats
The City of New York will auction 502 used rowboats located at 4 Land Management Field Offices. Boats will be bid out
in various LOTS ranging in size from 1 to 98 rowboats. The number of rowboats in each LOT is as follows (this may be
subject to slight changes before the auction but will be noted in the Bid Solicitation Packages):
- 2 LOTS of 10 rowboats
- 2 LOTS of 3 rowboats
- 7 LOTS of 2 rowboats
- 10 LOTS of 1 rowboat
- 9 LOTS of 2 rowboats
- 1 LOT of 1 rowboat
- 18 LOTS of 1 rowboat
- 11 Lots of 2 rowboats
- 40 LOTS of 1 rowboat
- 30 LOTS of 2 rowboats
- 2 LOTS of 98 rowboats
- 1 Lot of 97 rowboats
Bid Solicitation for the sale of used boats.
Boat Disposal Project #06-01b.
Boats will be available for inspection at a public showing on the dates outlined below.
Availability of Bid Information:
Bid Solicitation Packages will only be available at each Field Office during the public showing periods. No Bid
Solicitation packages will be available prior to the public showing. It is highly recommended that a Bid Solicitation
Package be obtained as it contains additional information and requirements for the auction.
Dates and Times for Showings and Contact Information:
- No appointments are necessary for the public showing.
- Showing dates will be as follows:
- Grahamsville Field Office: Showing dates June 15, 16, 17 from 8:00am – 2:30pm
- Schoharie Field Office: Showing dates June 16 and 17 from 8am – 2:30pm
- Ashokan Field Office: June 15, 17, 18 from 8:00am – 2:30pm.
- Mahopac Field Office: June 12-17 from 8:00am – 2:00pm. In addition, three large lots will be offered for viewing on June 13, 15 and 17. Meet at Mahopac location at 9:00AM and depart for viewing location at
9:30AM, viewing until 2:30PM
- Contact information for each Field Office is listed below; they may be contacted for more information about this
- Grahamsville Field Office: 16 Little Hollow Rd, Grahamsville, (845) 985-0386
- Schoharie Field Office: 370 State Rt. 990V, Gilboa, NY, (607) 588-6231
- Ashokan Field Office: 2418 Route 28A Shokan, NY 12481 (845) 657-2663
- Mahopac Field Office: 54 Croton Falls Rd Mahopac, NY 10541 (914) 232-1309
Bid Due Date:
All bid proposals must be received via mail at the Kingston Land Management Office NO LATER THAN June 26, 2006
at 3:00 PM, local time.
Opening of Bids:
Sealed bids will be publicly opened at the DEP offices at 918 Ulster Ave. Kingston, NY on June 27, 2006 at 8:00 AM,
local time. The projected date for awarding the bids is on or about June 28, 2006.