Newsletter Sign-up Printer Friendly Format Translate This Page Text Size Small Medium Large

Request Records

Record Request Form

The Request for Records form is used to request records such as sewer drainage plans, water and sewer maps, sewer as-built drawings, tap and sewer cards. Request for Records forms must be submitted via email to All requests must provide a description of the work being performed, as well as the requestor’s full client information. All requests, with the exception of requests solely for tap and/or sewer cards, must include site plans. If a site plan is not available a tax map or aerial photo with street names clearly notated will be deemed acceptable. All forms must have the disclaimer box checked in order for the request to be processed.

DEP Borough Water and Sewer Offices

At the present time you still need to visit the DEP Borough Water and Sewer Office for copies of sewer house connection cards and sewer as built drawings. You can also visit the Borough Water and Sewer offices for general assistance with water and sewer permitting approvals.

Reservoir Levels

Current: %

Normal: %