2015 Welcome to Water Resources
Art & Poetry Contest
Welcome to the New York City Department of Environmental Protection’s 28th annual Water Resources Art and Poetry Contest. Second through twelfth grade students attending public, independent, charter or parochial schools (or homeschooled) in New York City and East and West of Hudson Watersheds are invited to create original art and compose poetry that reflects an appreciation for our shared water resources.
A celebration to honor all of this year’s student participants will take place in May, information will follow.
- All entries must be submitted using the online Entry Form. Please do not mail your entries.
- In order to accurately acknowledge all student participants, please be sure to complete and submit an Entry Form for each student, whether they worked individually or in a group.
- Please have all of the necessary information when you are ready to submit your Entry Form.
- Art and poetry files must be less than 10 MB. Click here for help with compressing a file. Files are acceptable in these formats - pdf, jpg, avi, wmv, mov, doc, txt, and rtf.
- New York City Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) reserves the right to reprint and reproduce any or all art and poetry entries for education purposes.
Please email email@example.com with questions. We look forward to seeing your entries.
Kim Estes-Fradis, Lakeisha Bradshaw, Helene Amato, Robin Sanchez and Lilli Genovesi