2013 Welcome to Water Resources Art & Poetry
Welcome to the New York City Department of Environmental Protection’s 27 annual Water Resources Art and Poetry Contest. Second through twelfth grade students attending public, independent, charter or parochial schools (or homeschooled) in New York City and East and West of Hudson Watersheds are invited to create original art and compose poetry that reflects an appreciation for our shared water resources.
An award ceremony honoring all student participants will take place in May.
- In order to acknowledge all student participants, please be sure to complete and submit an Entry Form.
- Please have all of the necessary information, including * fields that are required, when you are ready to submit your Entry Form.
- Art and poetry files must be less than 10 MB. Click here for help with compressing a file. Files are acceptable in these formats - pdf, jpg, avi, wmv, mov, doc, txt, and rtf.
- Please limit the size of all physical entries to no larger than 22" x 28".
- All files become the property of the New York City Department of Environmental Protection (DEP).
Please email email@example.com with questions. We look forward to seeing your entries.
Kim Estes-Fradis and Lakeisha Bradshaw