2012 Progress Report
The 2012 Progress Report demonstrates progress toward our goals during the second year of Strategy 2011–2014, a far-reaching plan that set forth 29 goals and 100 specific and measurable initiatives to make DEP the safest, most efficient, cost-effective, and transparent water utility in the nation. In 2012, we fully achieved 57 of the 100 initiatives, partially achieved 30, and initiated 13 others. Thanks to the dedication of our nearly 6,000 employees, DEP is well on its way toward achieving the 29 goals outlined by the plan. As we begin the third year of Strategy 2011–2014, this report serves as a benchmark by which the public can measure our success in meeting our objectives.
- Achieved and Ongoing if they have met the milestones set forth in Strategy 2011-2014 and DEP has incorporated the initiative into ongoing operations.
- Achieved if they have met the milestones set forth in Strategy 2011-2014.
- Partially Achieved if they have met significant milestones and are on track to be completed on schedule.
- Initiated if they are still in the early stages of development but are still on track to be completed on schedule.
- Deferred if they have been significantly delayed by choice or by mandate, or they will be achieved through a different strategy.