Eligibility is based on when applicants achieve their undergraduate (BA, BS) degree from a four-year college. For the 2018-2019 program, we will only accept applications from candidates who:
- Receive(d) their bachelor's degree between Spring 2016 and Spring 2018
- Eligibility is not based on when you achieved your Master's Degree
- Those granted degrees in December 2015 and Summer 2018 are not eligible
- Can commit full-time to the nine-month Fellowship
- Agree to suspend any graduate study or outside work for the duration of the Fellowship
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the United States after graduation and for the entire fellowship period. Applicants must meet the criteria set forth by the I-9, “Employment Eligibility Verification,” from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- Learn about Form I-9 (http://www.uscis.gov/i-9)