The Department of Citywide Administrative Services (DCAS) Files Proposed Plan Extension with the State Civil Service Commission to Reduce Provisional Employees.
In compliance with the recently passed State law which provides the City with another two years to reduce the number of employees serving provisionally in competitive titles, the City submitted a proposed plan extension on October 8, 2014 to the NY State Civil Service Commission (SCSC) to further reduce the provisional headcount.
2014 Provisional Reduction Plan Extension
- Baseline Report
- Progress Report: 4/30/2015
- Progress Report: 8/31/2015
- Progress Report: 12/31/2015
- Progress Report: 5/2/2016
- Progress Report: 7/31/2016
- Progress Report: 12/30/2016
2008 Provisional Reduction 5-Year Plan (Archives)