Contact DCAS

For Civil Service & Citywide Personnel Inquiries, call 311 and ask to be transferred to the "DCAS Civil Service IVR."
Callers can receive information about City hiring and civil service procedures and specific information about the civil service examinations they have filed for. The system is updated monthly to include the most recent information on the scheduling of examinations.
  • Visit the Civil Service Process page for information online.
  • Automated Phone System - Call DCAS at (212) 669-1357.

For FOIL Requests
The Office of Records Access is responsible for reviewing requests made to the Agency under the Freedom of Information Law.
For DCAS Event Accessibility Questions:
The Office for DCAS Accessibility is responsible for coordinating the agency’s efforts to comply with and carry out its responsibilities under the ADA and other federal, state, and local laws and regulations concerning accessibility for persons with disabilities.
  • For inquiries related to accessibility or to request an accommodation to attend a DCAS event, please email or call 212-386-0256.

For Real Estate Inquiries, call 311 and ask to be transferred to the "DCAS Asset Management."

Callers can receive information on public auctions, leasing vacant lots, and filing complaints about City properties that require cleaning and/or fencing.
For Procurement & Vendor Inquiries, call 311 and ask to be transferred to the "DCAS Vendor Relations Line."
Callers can receive information on upcoming bids and how to register to be placed on our vendor lists.
To report fraud, waste or serious mismanagement, please call:
  • Inspector General Jodi Franzese, NYC Department of Investigation

You can call 311 (or 212-NEW-YORK if outside NYC) or write to us at:
NYC Department of Citywide Administrative Services
One Centre Street, 17th Floor South
New York, NY 10007