Photo by: Ralph Selitzer, DCAS
A. Costantino Judicial Center
126-130 Stuyvesant Place
Staten Island, NY 10301
Date Built: 1961
Located directly behind the Staten Island Supreme Courthouse
and Borough Hall, 130 Stuyvesant Place is also
referred to as the Staten Island Judicial Center. The building houses the Staten
Island County Clerk, District Attorney and other court-related offices.
In September 2009, a plaque was unveiled for the building’s lobby, dedicating
the Judicial Center in memory of Mark A. Costantino (1920-1990), a prominent local
attorney and jurist who in 1971 became the first Staten Islander to be appointed
as a U.S. District Judge.
Return to the Public Buildings Home page