Online. Follow the steps below.
If you have not linked your account:
- Have your Record ID and PIN ready. This information is on your Renewal License Application. Or click here to request a PIN.
- Register an account with the City of New York or Login
- After you register/login, enter your Record ID and PIN to link your account to your DCA Records. Note: You need to submit only one Record ID and PIN to link all of your DCA license records.
- Select Access My Account from the blue Businesses - DCA box [see screenshot] and follow the instructions to submit your renewal application online.
If you already linked your account:
Click here to login, then scroll to the blue Businesses - DCA box to select Access My Account [see screenshot] to submit your renewal application online.
Read FAQs – Online Services
- Payment by credit card, whether online or in person, is subject to a 2.49% convenience fee. Credit cards accepted at the DCA Licensing Center include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card. Note: You cannot use a credit card to make an installment payment to DCA. You can use a credit card to pay a balance in full.
- If you mail your renewal application, you must pay by check or money order payable to Department of Consumer Affairs.
If you would like to register to vote, go to vote.nyc.ny.us
Note: Whether you apply to register to vote or not, it will not affect the assistance DCA will provide you.