Email a Friend Translate Page Text Size: Sm Med Lg
NYC Conflicts of Interest Board

Get a Waiver

If you are a full-time City employee and want to work at a private company that does business with any City agency, you will need to get a moonlighting waiver from the Conflicts of Interest Board.  To apply for a waiver, you first need to obtain approval from the head of the City agency where you work. 

Our online Moonlighting Waiver Request Form allows you to submit a request for agency head approval directly to your City agency.  You will need to complete the form and then follow the instructions on the form to submit the Moonlighting Waiver Request form by email.

‚óŹ Moonlighting Waiver Request Form 
(In PDF format. This file may not be compatible with some PDF readers - for optimal results, open using Adobe Acrobat.)

You Might Also Be Interested In:
Outside Employment Topic Page

Book a Class
Get Legal Advice
Get a Waiver
File a Complaint
File an FD
Quick Links