Below you will find links to the three primary laws administered, enforced, and interpreted by the Conflicts of Interest Board. Those laws are: Chapter 68 of the City Charter (The Conflicts of Interest Law), Section 12-110 of the Administrative Code (The Financial Disclosure Law), and the Lobbyist Gifts Law.
Each link will take you to a subpage where you can find the text of the law and related commentary and analysis.
● Chapter 68 of the City Charter (the Conflicts of Interest Law) and the Rules of the Board
● Section 12-110 of Administrative Code - The Financial Disclosure Law
● The Lobbyist Gifts Law
● COIB Annual Reports
● COIB Quarterly Newsletter, The Ethical Times
● COIB "Ask the City Ethicist" Column Directory
● Links to Selections from the Board's Current Monograph