This section of the plan contains information on long-term community planning and rebuilding efforts, including:
- Planning, community outreach and implementation of neighborhood recovery strategies
- Citywide zoning changes, urban design, geographic, demographic and legal support
- Environmental reviews of zoning and land use changes
- Integration of coastal protections into local land use and waterfront planning
- Resilience of enclosed industrial facilities
Read the full Citywide Administration & Planning chapter (in PDF).