Civilian Complaint Review Board
Email a Friend Printer Friendly Translate This Page
Text Size: A A A
Request Case Records

If you want records from the investigation of your complaint, you must send a letter of request that bears your signature. The letter may be attached here (PDF) or mail it to: Director of Intergovernmental and Legal Affairs, CCRB, 100 Church St.,10th Floor, New York, NY 10007.
 File Upload
You can upload a file. The total size of the file uploaded can not exceed 3 MB.
  • The file should be in .pdf format.

Before uploading, make sure that the document you are sending are appropriate and relevant to the service request to which they are to be attached.




File a Complaint
Call 1800-341-2272 » File online
Complaint Status Lookup
Download the Brochure
English Spanish Chinese Haitian-Creole Italian Korean Russian Arabic