Free Trainings provided by Hunter College/UMDNJ in conjunction with the NYC
Department of Health, thanks to a generous grant from the Mayor's Fund to Advance
New York City. Attend a workshop to:
- Learn where and why mold grows.
- Understand the health effects of mold exposure.
- Gain an overview of the proper sequence and methods of: muck out, demolition,
- Explore various mold removal techniques
- Understand hazards associated with mold remediation (chemical, biological,
- Learn more about who can remove mold – homeowners, volunteers, or
mold remediation companies?
Meetings will be held throughout the city, see calendar below for the location