Caregiver Resource Center Locator
Return to List
||VISIONS Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
||500 Greenwich Street, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10013
||For referrals please call 212-625-1616 X 149
||Elizabeth Lee- Program Director or Diana Cruz Case Manager
|Hours of Operation:
||Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Supportive Counseling
- Respite Care (Limited Individual, Group Day Care and Overnight Residential Care)
- Monthly Support groups
- Caregiver workshops and trainings
- Benefit and Entitlement assistance
- Information and referrals
- Individual assessment
- Telephone Reassurance
- Home Visits
- Friendly Visiting
- Supplemental services ( Adaptive equipment based on an in home assessment, home safety equipment, medical supplies, Personal Emergency Response Systems, minor home modifications, and transportation)
||Prior to participating in a support group please call the program director to discuss your needs to ensure that they will be met by the support group.
- Greenwich office support group: Offered the second Friday of each month from 1pm to 2:15pm followed by a special workshop/ training.Located at 500 Greenwich Street, 3rd Floor Boardroom, New York, NY 10013.
- Selis Manor support group: Offered the last Friday of each month from 2pm-3:15pm. Located at 135 west 23rd Street, Boardroom, New York, NY 10011.