Caregiver Resource Center Locator
Return to List
Caregiving can present considerable challenges to an individual giving care that range from physical to emotional to economic.
At Heights and Hills, our caregiver program focuses on those family members, friends or neighbors who provide unpaid assistance such as emotional support,
shopping, cooking, bathing and bill paying for the older adult in their lives.
The social workers at Heights and Hills are available to provide information and offer assistance in a supportive,
confidential, individual and/or group setting. We are there to assist when there is a caregiving emergency.
We help hundreds of caregivers:
- Navigate the healthcare maze
- Understand an array of legal issues affecting older New Yorkers
- Obtain information on appropriate benefits and entitlements for the elderly
||Heights and Hills offers support groups both in person and telephonic, designed to accommodate a range of schedules
In your workplace or community setting we lead the following seminars:
- Understanding Dementia
- Legal and Healthcare Planning
- Caregiving 101
- Caring for Our Elders: Dealing with Resistance
- Long- Distance Caregiving
* Contact Caregiver@heightsandhills.org or 718-596-8789 to arrange for workplace,
faith-based and/or local community group support meetings or seminars.