City Hall Non-Reservation Tours
Tours of City Hall for individuals are available on most Wednesdays at 12-noon without a reservation. This tour is limited to 20 people and is offered year-round on a first-come, first-served basis. The minimum age for this tour is 4th grade. Please sign-in for this tour at the NYC tourism kiosk, which is located at the southern end of City Hall Park on the east side of Broadway at Barclay Street. Please register the day of the tour between the hours of 10:00 AM and 11:30 AM.
Please note that, due to ongoing rehabilitation work, certain areas within City Hall may be closed to tours or under construction.
- Tour dates currently available:
- Wednesday April 1 at 12:00PM
- Wednesday April 8 at 12:00PM
- Wednesday April 15 at 12:00PM
- Wednesday April 22 at 12:00PM
- Wednesday April 29 at 12:00PM